Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Post!

To clarify some things: I'm going to react and review the titles I want to, not adhering to any specific section of the New 52. At my discretion I may stop or start reviewing any title I wish. This blog is a chronicling of my readership experience, and it's meant to have my own touch on it, not be some unbiased, unsigned editorial.

That being said, blog-readers' reactions will definitely be taken into account, and hopefully I'll gain enough readers to create a healthy give-and-take.

As of right now, I have read Justice League #1, Batgirl #1, Animal Man #1, Green Arrow #1, Detective Comics #1, and Batwing #1. I have plans to read Swamp Thing #1, J.L.I. #1, Batman and Robin #1, Superboy #1, Batman #1, Blue Beetle #1, Nightwing #1, Red Hood and the Outlaws #1, Green Lantern: The New Guardians #1, and Teen Titans #1.

That's 16 total titles I plan on starting with, but of course titles will be added/subtracted from as I deem fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate, the comments section will be moderated at my discretion.